Bringing The Ocean’s Beauty To The Surface
Aquatic Attractors are permanent space-aged lights placed on the bottom so anything passing over the fixture can be seen at night. The underwater lights offer hours of new entertainment with a decisive advantage in viewing large fish or occasional night fishing. Now you can impress your friends & family with this new patented technology. Magical beauty that is enjoyed by everyone and will become a necessary part of your waterfront landscape. Unbelievable results in saltwater as well as freshwater.
- We Are In The Latest Architectural Magazines
- Featured at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Sandals Resorts, Jamaica—Fox Studio Productions, California
- Private Villas, Virgin Islands—Key West, Florida— Offices Nationwide
- Life Span Average : 4 Years
- TV Fishing Professionals Show How Effective Our Product Works
- As seen on “ESPN Outdoors TV” Week of May 13
The Fly Fishing America crew heads south to the coastal waters of Texas where the feisty redfish are hungry as ever. Add to that a little night fishing over the underwater lights at the famous Redfish Lodge and the adventure is complete. Guide Brian Holden is the master when it comes to site fishing for Reds in the vast marshes of south Texas.
- TV shows with “Thom Dickerson Outdoors”
- Professional installation using certified scuba divers.
- All our work is in compliance with building codes.
- Help control mosquitoes and feed the fish!
- Completely Automatic On at dusk and off at dawn
- Our product is built to last; our standards are beyond that which is required by the government. That said we prefer to install the lights for you.
- 1 year warranty (Parts & Labor) from any Mfg. defects
~ Also Available: Optional ~ Two Year Warranty Purchase
As long as you are making your choice from our company, rest assured that you are in the hands of experts. First class design and precise craftsmanship are a must with our products. We at Aquatic Attractor pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience by offering quality products and services. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your new system, we would like the opportunity to work with you to resolve your issues and ensure that your experience with Aquatic Attractor leaves you delighted.
An available 110 power source with G.F.I. outlet must be mounted at a location where our installation of product can go through wood deck to bottom of canal prior to any installation. There will be an additional charge if electrical work is provided by Aquatic Attractor. We manufacture and install our patented product in strict compliance to building codes.